Diese Webseite finden Sie künftig an der Adresse: http://nanas-kiss.blogspot.de/ . Sie werden automatisch weitergeleitet. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihr Lesezeichen!

№ 1125 ~ my time ~

I need my time, time with me, time to think about it all and time to find my new look - play with this and that and find some cool stuff and rain what plays the melody.

Event of the day - Tales of Fantasy: SL inworld spot, open since 13. Oct

♬hair: [monso] My Hair - Nana (yaaay!)



✿ eyes: [Brixley]



➽ skin: [Pink Fuel] Doll V2 Crystal



❆ mesh hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands



 ♬ nailpolish: *League* Natural French Manicure



N E W ! ! ☂ shirt: KITJA CHERIE - Eve Shirt (red) @ Kustom9



N E W ! ! ✿ jeans: KITJA CHERIE - Eve Jeans (darkblue) @ Kustom9



N E W ! ! ✪ booties: *MUKA* Ceres Boots @ Tales of Fantasy



♥ pose and umbrella: LISP - Rainy Days Umbrella



Share this:

CONVERSATION