Diese Webseite finden Sie künftig an der Adresse: http://nanas-kiss.blogspot.de/ . Sie werden automatisch weitergeleitet. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihr Lesezeichen!

No. 1284 Bodytalk

today, as promised - the next mesh head. It was the Bodygossip head - I have more from them, but I want to show my favorite. It was a big step forward and I was absolut happy with the hud, the system and - most important - all the options! Easy change eyeshape, nose, lips... it is still a wonderful face and so we got a nice post! But, they did the same as I mentioned before about the Logo Head. They stoped working on it. No new system, no updates - and no applier for the mesh bodies which followed!! Second big minus: you need to wear a Shape fixer prim and if you change shoes you switch alot up and down! All over I worked long to make the skin fit the body and that is really not up-to-date. And even I bought alot of make-up packs (lost alot of lindens) I will not use the head often cause of missing appliers and no update for the shape-fix problem. But I love the face.... it looks very natural!

body
hair: Sixty Nine - Hair 03   !!NEW!!
face: Bodygossip - Milana /Caucasian
body: Maitreya - Lara V2.1
hands: Slink  - AvEnhancement Hands
feet:  Slink - AvEnhance Female Feet


outfit & accessoires
fur: May's Soul - Yasmin @ Love & War  !!NEW!!
head & body chains: Luas - Terava Chains @ Fantasy Room  !!NEW!!





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare: