Diese Webseite finden Sie künftig an der Adresse: http://nanas-kiss.blogspot.de/ . Sie werden automatisch weitergeleitet. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihr Lesezeichen!

No. 1286 my pictures


a super weekend I had with alot of J.R.R. Tolkien Fans at the HobbitCon and I am back with new funny SL stuff and pictures!
Even if I didn't wanted to speak or show to much from TMP - CandyDoll brang a wonderful face for that mesh head and so - we have the next part of my little mesh-heads journey! TMP s options are huge, a good system what is different cause it is not just inworld based. BUT - the prices are huge too. I like the options and applier, but the first minus with the hud is, that they have no folders for different creators. My hud is a mess and I can not organize it in any way...

body
hair: Catwa - Flora
eyes: The Skinnery - Echo eye /3 s  @ The Chapter Four !!NEW!!
face: CandyDoll - Lucy /peach   !!NEW!!
makeup: CandyDoll - Lucy (6 eyeshadows & 10 lips!)  !!NEW!!
head: TMP - moody
body: Slink - Physique Body 
tattoo: Reckless - Clements @ TMD  !!NEW!!
hands: Slink  - AvEnhancement Hands
feet: Slink - AvEnhance Female Feet

outfit
dress & necklace & pose: Moon Amore - Sakura @ Xiasumi School Festival  !!NEW!!
shoes: Eudora 3D - Kiania Heels @ Uber   !!NEW!!






Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare: