Diese Webseite finden Sie künftig an der Adresse: http://nanas-kiss.blogspot.de/ . Sie werden automatisch weitergeleitet. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihr Lesezeichen!

No. 1294 if I go

I go with all my heart and soul. I went out to find some news - and after all the meshheads posts and plus and minus, I did a mix! Mesh lips for a supercute skin! VCO always make so supercute faces and with these lovely add-on I gives the face an awesome profile.

Spring Nana:

body
hair: LeLutka - Lorella w. Flowercrown
face: VCO - Nina Skin  !!NEW!!
body: Maitreya - Lara V3.0
hands: Slink  - AvEnhancement Hands
feet: Slink - AvEnhance Female Feet


outfit
dress: Tentacio - Boho dress @ kustom 9  !!NEW!!

accessoires
necklace: Bens Beauty - Emilia Necklace /gold
suitcase: Tentacio - Sugar Suitcase /my wind @ The Kawaii Project  !!NEW!!




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare: