Diese Webseite finden Sie künftig an der Adresse: http://nanas-kiss.blogspot.de/ . Sie werden automatisch weitergeleitet. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihr Lesezeichen!

No. 1432 ain't nobody

https://www.flickr.com/photos/97117625@N02/22559326912/in/dateposted-public/
love me better, then my best friend. Best and positive to say, my best friend is my lover and future husband! We are really the maximum. Nobody makes me feel that way, make me happy.
But for my best (girly) friend I do that post... Lets have some beer together and last forever!

left redhead
body
hair: Action Inkubator - Rosie
face: Genesis Lab. - Polina (on Rita 2.0) /cream @kustom9
body: Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.3 
bodyparts: Slink 

outfit
corset: CandyDoll - Rebecca corset /poppy isis @Collabor88
jeans: Evani - EvaJeans /grey @Cosmopolitan Event
shoes: CandyDoll - Sabatiny  @The Epiphany

accessoires
necklace & bag: Shey - Ocotober Group Gifts *free*

right nobody
body
hair: Action Inkubator - Lulu
face: DeeTaleZ - Maddison /european
head: Catwa - Jessica mesh head 
all bodyparts: Slink 
tattoo: Reckless - Stray

outfit
dress & jacket: N-Uno - Gerda Dress @Cosmopolitan Event
shoes: Illi - Jarred Boots @Cosmopolitan Event

accessoires
necklace: Meva - Tassel Necklace /silver @Cosmopolitan Event
legband: Ambrosia - Mesh Garter Ring /blacklace

furniture+deco
table&all: Thor - Industrial Set @Cosmopolitan Event


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare: