Diese Webseite finden Sie künftig an der Adresse: http://nanas-kiss.blogspot.de/ . Sie werden automatisch weitergeleitet. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihr Lesezeichen!

No. 1305 DeeTalez on LeLutka

this head drives me crazy, cause it is really good! I can not find any negative till now and I am happy with the smooth control for makeup at the hud. Just slide it down abit for a softer look or remove one of the options. Now I found some awesome appliers - I love and always will love Steffi for her skins and cute to sexy faces!
See DeeTaleZ applier for LeLutka head!

from left to right you see:

DeeTaleZ Dove with one of the three eyemakeups and one of four lipstick colors,

middle DeeTaleZ Heaven in mixedtype skintone and

DeeTaleZ Claudia with the softest eyemakeup

- I hope you like them as I do and next pose is about the outfit - so stay tuned!!





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare: