Diese Webseite finden Sie künftig an der Adresse: http://nanas-kiss.blogspot.de/ . Sie werden automatisch weitergeleitet. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihr Lesezeichen!

№ 1179

https://www.flickr.com/photos/97117625@N02/15910678946/sizes/l

hard for me to find me, excuse me for a while - I am abit sweet, abit posh, and sometimes I like it just comfy and wild
-body-
NEW !! hair: *Soonsiki! Bossy (female and male version available) @ TMD
NEW !! eyes: *YS&YS* - Ipnotic Eyes (green)
head: Slink Visage Becky
NEW !! skin/applier: *YS&YS* - Audrey (tone2)
NEW !! tattoo: Reckless - Nirvana @ Suicide Dollz
mesh hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands

-outfit-
NEW !! top: [Cynful] - On Point Top
NEW!! pants: FAC - Rebel Pants (great texture change hud)
 boots: Addams// Dr. Addams Boots

-accessoires-
NEW !! piercing: ^Swallow^- Septum Ring HeartWings
necklace - Yak&Yeti - Tibetan Buddha Eyes
bracelets: Mandala - Takara Buddha

thanks for reading!
Did you see I am on facebook?!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare: