Diese Webseite finden Sie künftig an der Adresse: http://nanas-kiss.blogspot.de/ . Sie werden automatisch weitergeleitet. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihr Lesezeichen!

№ 1196 Winter Weg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/97117625@N02/16048527992/
the last days... I am counting! I love christmas, enjoy winter and my last posts are always more fun and creative, its no more pressure to post it in time... no more you have to - thats for what I am blogging, for fun and I really enjoy the fashion, the avatar styles - why just some designers dont see - we would work much better without all that musts and time limits?
-body-
NEW!! hair: I<3F - Freya Braids @ The Candy Shop
 NEW!! meshhead&ears: tsg - Tsu & Elf Ear Add-on 
(free head update! just redeliever)
body: Belleza - Venus v.0.02

-outfit-
NEW!! pullover&scarf: Tentacio - Noah oversize  @ kustom 9
pants: Coco - Ankle Skinny Jeans
 NEW!! boots: ChicChica - My pearl uggs 

-accessoires-
NEW!! headphone: Swallow - Headphone Skull 
(promo price for limited time! 17th december till 2 jannuary you can find it at our mainstore in PROMO only for group members 199 L)
little friend: Alchemy/Birdy - ChiChi Chihuahua

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare: