Diese Webseite finden Sie künftig an der Adresse: http://nanas-kiss.blogspot.de/ . Sie werden automatisch weitergeleitet. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihr Lesezeichen!

No. 1299 birthday

https://www.flickr.com/photos/97117625@N02/17222811686/
I am so so happy and sorry the same time! Happy about my birthday I had at wednesday and sorry, that I am not often online and couldnt blog for you the days like I should do!
But I did not forget!!

Birthday Nana:

body
hair: LeLutka - Kayla  !!NEW!!
face: YS&YS - Yvonne /tone02 *Out Today*  !!NEW!!
head: LeLuka - MeshHead Ever
tattoo: Reckless - Cole @ BFF  !!  NEW  !!
hands: Slink  - AvEnhancement Hands
feet: Slink - AvEnhance Female Feet


outfit
top: Mulierx1992 - Magda Crop Top /nude  !!NEW!!
short: Mulierx1992 - Anja Shorts /pearl  !!NEW!!
shoes: YS&YS - Sochi Wedges /flowers @ Shiny Shabby  !!NEW!! 

accessoires
sunglasses: Redgrave -  Maddison Sunglasses /texture-colorchange  !! NEW !!
necklace: AvaWay - Diana Necklace /brown topaz  @ BFF  !!  NEW  !!




Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare: