Diese Webseite finden Sie künftig an der Adresse: http://nanas-kiss.blogspot.de/ . Sie werden automatisch weitergeleitet. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihr Lesezeichen!

No. 1418 way that I am

https://www.flickr.com/photos/97117625@N02/21488330233/in/dateposted-public/
is very clear, honest and right away. Some people may not like that and others just love me for being so true. Like the way I blog, I like to show and not paint a canvas, if I am artistic - it is for me or for the moment - not for the blog. People should not see me, or I tell them a story, they should get a fair chance to see what is on the dish! I love to play and do great pictures... but not here, that is on flickr and fun! So stay honest and no overlay -

body
hair: no match - no pain /blonde @Cosmopolitan Event  !!NEW!!
face: DeeTaleZ - Cynthia /European      !!NEW!!
eyeshadow: SlackGirl - Plinia Eyeshadow   !!NEW!!
head: Catwa - Jessica mesh head /awesome update  !!NEW!!
body: Maitreya - Mesh Body Lara v3.3
hands: Slink  - AvEnhancement Hands
feet: Slink - AvEnhance Female Feet

nailpolish: Hello Dave

outfit
vest: OVH - Fake Fur /ice  !!NEW!!
sweater: DeeTaleZ - MeshSweater Sexy Belly /grey2
skirt: OVH - Lemur Skirt /gray  !!NEW!!
socks: Izzie's - Unisex Socks /pumpkin
shoes: Illi - Claire Heels /maitreya fit @Cosmopolitan Event  !!NEW!!

accessoires
earrings: Modern Couture - Eclipse Earrings /orange

deco and furniture
food: Tentacio - I love take away /rice&soup&sodabox
          Black Bantam - Pizza Party Set
couch: NewChurch - Gemma2 Leather Sofa /cognac @Cosmopolitan Event  !!NEW!!
sidetables: RH Design - Art deco style table

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare: