Diese Webseite finden Sie künftig an der Adresse: http://nanas-kiss.blogspot.de/ . Sie werden automatisch weitergeleitet. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihr Lesezeichen!

No. 1414 never

https://www.flickr.com/photos/97117625@N02/21373034153/in/dateposted-public/
never stop to try and hunt! I am so happy with my new creations and I always search and mix and match! Never look down always up and see it from a different view... I never did stop love fashion and style - even if I am lazy at home with me, I enjoy the styles and creations at SL!

body
hair: Besom - Roulette /huddriven colorchange beanie @ FaMeshed  !!NEW!!
face: Genesis Lab. - Makena 2.0 /toffee @TresChic  !!NEW!!
body: Belleza - Venus V3
hands: Slink  - AvEnhancement Hands
feet: Slink  - AvEnhancement Feet

nailpolish: Hello Dave - Select Few /gloss

outfit
fur: May's Soul - Katia fur /grey @Secret Affair  !!NEW!!
top: Avale - Dolly /applier top black
skirt: Cynful - PAC Leather Skirt /dark grey  !!NEW!!
shoes: ChicChica - Jasmine /Liquorice @We<3Roleplay  !!NEW!!

accessoires
nosechain: Swallow - Prison Nose Chain /huddriven   !!NEW!!
bracelets: YS&YS -  Antibes Bracelet @The Dressing Room  !!NEW!!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare: