Diese Webseite finden Sie künftig an der Adresse: http://nanas-kiss.blogspot.de/ . Sie werden automatisch weitergeleitet. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihr Lesezeichen!

No. 1262 footloose

some days I search for shoes, some days I need new hair and sometimes I want it all! Fashion and chic, I wanna be cute and love to be a lady... I stucked. Until I found that perfect shoes from CandyDoll! Even I showed the shoes before I guess I need to get some closeups from my new stars in my shoe board!

from left to right:

CandyDoll - Sasha /palerose   [available in great other colors too and you can change the upper part via hud] !!NEW!!

CandyDoll - Tiffany /denim  [different colors available - heel metal change via hud] @ Whore Couture   !!NEW!!

CandyDoll - Claire /cream [different colors to pick from] @ Whore Couture   !!NEW!!

CandyDoll - Nomi /apple [great colors to choose from - change bow via hud] @ The Chapter Four !!NEW!!

Wonderful thing Rebecca does is - all shoes are available for all important different feet you get atm: Belleza, Maitreya, N-Core, Slink, TMP! That is alot of work and I am absolut a fan of that! no more, I can not wear it here - or, wait it do not fit, why?! THANKS for that!
But to keep it simple I used just slink feet the roses are from Catwa <3








Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare: