Diese Webseite finden Sie künftig an der Adresse: http://nanas-kiss.blogspot.de/ . Sie werden automatisch weitergeleitet. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihr Lesezeichen!

No. 1281 how deep is your love

and I can tell you mine is endless - IF someone "got" me! Like Redgrave did years ago, long time I bought the first demo, had them skin to be Nana and still - they surprice me with new stuff and get my attention! I blogged some 'older' skins from them : Zuzu - Avie (fairy) and Liv; to show how wonderful they are!
Next post will be abit more complex about mesh heads, cause we have alot of at the moment and it will be not so easy to see what is good and what is not so good to handle!?
But first me in more Redgrave!

body
hair: No Match - No Exception @ Cosmopolitan  !!NEW!!
eyes: Redgrave - Bella /lamb
face: Redgrave - Beyonce3
body: Slink - Physique Body V2.3 
hands: Slink  - AvEnhancement Hands V2.1
feet: Slink - AvEnhance Female Feet V2.1


outfit
sweater: Redgrave - Hana Sweater /rose
leggings: Overhigh - PrintedLeggings /texture5

accessoires
glasses: Redgrave - Maddison Sunglasses  !!NEW!!
ring: ChicChica - Vanessa rings /for Slink hands fit and single  !!NEW!!






Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare: