Diese Webseite finden Sie künftig an der Adresse: http://nanas-kiss.blogspot.de/ . Sie werden automatisch weitergeleitet. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihr Lesezeichen!

No. 1479 wellness for your soul

in the end, that is the quintessence. We all need that and today I will stay calm and do something for me. My new face from DeeTaleZ just helps me to be happy - cause I am awesome pretty! :)

hair: rezology - Serenely Side Swept
eyes: hsh - One /mesh eyes now@Cosmopolitan Event 
face: DeeTaleZ - Marie /European with freckles
head: Catwa - Annie v4.4
bodyparts: Maitreya & Slink

body: N-Uno - Mia Bodysuit /flowers now@TheChapterFour
tights: CrazyPastry - Wool Tights /brown
shoes: ChicChica - Trish /spice now@TheChapterFour

head&stand poses: Grafica - Ryoko Deux now@Pose Lover

enjoy the new year with new shopping!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare: