Diese Webseite finden Sie künftig an der Adresse: http://nanas-kiss.blogspot.de/ . Sie werden automatisch weitergeleitet. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihr Lesezeichen!

No. 1478 tired


I am soooo sorry, I am so damn tired last days. Can not explain. I am managing my soon coming marriage and the upcoming travel. Maybe I want to much at once.... But I was at DeeTaleZ to relax and see the news from one of my favorites stores. And what should I say, I could not stop!
With the first applier from them for Catwa head - I please you to wait a bit for the full post :)

Hope you had a nice sleep and cherry dreams!

hair: rezology - Serenely Side Swept
eyes: hsh - One /mesh eyes now@Cosmopolitan Event 
face: DeeTaleZ - Marie /European with freckles
head: Catwa - Annie v4.4
bodyparts: Maitreya & Slink
pose: Klubwerk - attitude now@Pose Lover





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare: