Diese Webseite finden Sie künftig an der Adresse: http://nanas-kiss.blogspot.de/ . Sie werden automatisch weitergeleitet. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihr Lesezeichen!

No. 1480 warm

Warm feelings I get if I have such positive feelings for the person behind a creation. I blog much better and with more love if I like the people I blog for. Today I got the new review for Mure's new face on Catwa Annie and had a little chat with Alexandra. Gosh such a nice, friendly and positive person. I am happy to blog for her and I hope you like the new, darker face like I do - the round nose with full lips fully got me.

hair: rezology - Beach Bun
lashes: Mai Bilavio - Essential Lashes Deluxe
eyes: hsh - One /mesh eyes now@Cosmopolitan Event
lipstick: Mure - Contour Lips 
face: Mure - Kaija /tone3
head: Catwa - Annie v4.4
bodyparts: Maitreya & Slink


jacket: .Salt - Yui Bomber /silver now@Cosmopolitan Event
pullover: CrazyPastry - Fine Wool Sweater
pants: Bens Boutique - Carrie Pants /huddriven
shoes: Moda - Stacey Studded Platforms /huddriven
jewelry: AvaWay - Wings Jewelry /gold
poses: Swirl Poses - Tony Pack now@Pose Lover

Enjoy shopping!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare: