Diese Webseite finden Sie künftig an der Adresse: http://nanas-kiss.blogspot.de/ . Sie werden automatisch weitergeleitet. Bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihr Lesezeichen!

No 1216 cold wind


a cold wind is blowing around my nose. These blog-checks and all the online forms made me forget one and - yeah I am just waiting for they kick me! It is cold outside and now in SL too. So I made a weekend blogpost with what I love to do - fantasy stuff. I can be so creative and have fun with elements. Stay tuned about the kicking!


left nature beauty:
-body-
hair: Catwa  - MissFortune
  face: League - Erin
 applier/body: Maitreya - Lara V2.1

-outfit-
NEW!! vest: May's Soul - Maochi @ the Secret Affair
skirt: May's Soul - Harvest moon

-accessoires-
NEW!! horns: May's Soul - Maochi @ the Secret Affair
NEW!! jewelry: FDD gs - Aracelis @ totally top shelf

right nature beauty:
-body-
 NEW!! hair: Olive - the Runa Hair @ The Season Story
   NEW!! head: Genesis Lab - Anais
 body: Maitreya - Lara V2.1

-outfit-
NEW!! stola: OAL/Sweet Poison - Fur Stole (cocoa) @ the Secret Affair
NEW!! outfit: Luas - Gea (top & tong)

 -accessoires-
NEW!! tiara/jewelry: FDD gs - Aracelis @ totally top shelf

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare: